The problem with our world today is there is just so much information and choices around. And too little comprehensive insights and analysis on how we can choose wisely.
Flying Cape understands that parenting is the ultimate multi-tasking assignment: there are just so many competing demands on your time and energy. So we are researching hard to pull together the best articles right here on this page. If the article could benefit from updates, we will add them into the original article. Keep checking back, as we will continually be adding articles there.
So that you, our valued Flying Cape Community of parents are able to get the information you need quickly and all in one place, on this Flying Cape blog. And then spend more time doing what really matters – enjoying quality time with your children.
The Flying Cape Team
ps: have you subscribed to our newsletters?
Choosing the right Enrichment Classes
- 5 reasons why your kids should learn programming and computational thinking
- Let’s Play! Yoga for kids
- Ever heard of “Glossophobia”? Well now you have!
- Why kids should learn martial arts?
- 6 benefits of connecting children with nature
- All about Parkour
- 3 reasons for Junior to pick up ballet
- DSA: A Beginner’s Guide
- DSA Selection: Info & Links
- 5 simple methods you can use to write an A* composition
- Preparing your child for life not exam
- Bully-proof your child
Learning it Smarter
- How to motivate your child
- Is ‘Learn Through Play’ really a Myth? How about Left Brain and Right Brain development?
- My child reads a lot but still can’t write!
- The importance of reading
- Look beyond grades
- Build Critical Thinking Skills: A GP Teacher’s Advice
- Last-Minute PSLE Prep: Tips From A Primary School Teacher
- The Key To Active Classroom Learning: Take Better Notes
- 5 Ways To Transform Your Child’s Learning
More interesting reads:
One easy step to subscribe to Flying Cape’s weekly newsletter. Never miss another useful blog update!