Our world is rapidly changing. In 20 years, 65% of today’s jobs will no longer exist in their current form. So how can we best prepare our children for the future?
At Flying Cape, we believe that maximizing learning potential in our children starts with understanding how each child is unique in terms of interests and learning styles.
Our S.M.A.R.T framework takes the best of research from renowned academics all over the world and translates these findings into clear and actionable plans you can apply.
Top Tips for a Smarter & Happier Kid
SEEK Out Strengths
- Find out your child’s strengths, interests and learning styles using diagnostic assessments. Have you checked out Flying Cape’s free Multiple Intelligence assessment, designed by globally acclaimed educator Dr Branton Shearer?
- Let your child try out a wide range of activities using our All-You-Can-Learn Class Buffet and determine fit of school and teaching style. At 5 classes for $99, what are you waiting for?
MAP Out Personalized Plan
- Use Flying Cape’s Compass Map to decide what to focus on and to ensure that your child grows up all-rounded.
- Remember: Success in academics is not the only way to ensure success in the real world.
ACCESS Classes & Activities
- Search for your desired classes at flyingcape.com.sg.
- Get your child’s active input in deciding on the type of classes. Commitment to learn is always stronger if it is a joint decision between parent and child.
REVIEW Progress & Achievements
- Get regular feedback from your child’s teachers
- Coming soon: Measure what matters – Flying Cape’s holistic scorecard helps you track all the activities and classes your child has attended, all in one place.
TURBO CHARGE For Greater Success & Confidence
- Affirm your child’s progress and jointly determine next steps. Increase the level of difficulty or try out new ways of learning where appropriate.
- Explore practical applications of new found skills and knowledge.
What Parents Says About Us…
Ann Teo, Professional working mum
“It was super convenient because instead of having to scout around for different schools, I could just search on Flying Cape and find all my preferred classes and timings. The staff at Flying Cape was efficient and helpful too.
Meiling Wong-Chainani, popular parent blogger at Universal Scribbles
“The founders of Flying Cape firmly believe in personal development. Hence on this platform, not only will you find an array of classes to boost your kids’ academic prowess, you will also find classes that enhance other areas of your child’s life.”
Sign up for free to start your journey to Learn it SMARTer with Flying Cape.
Already a Flying Cape member? Have you tried out our All-you-can-Learn Buffet classes? At just $99 for 5 classes, it’s a super value deal!
Either way, do visit us at the SmartKids Asia Fair from 17-19 March to find out more about your child’s SMARTs.
Flying Cape is an online website for tuition and enrichment classes.